Silent Hill 2 - Red Pyramid Thing Figma (2nd Re-Run)
Estimated To Ship September 2021
Ship date is an estimate and not guaranteed. Pre-Order FAQ
PREORDERS CLOSE ON NOVEMBER 30, 2020
The nightmare is back - Silent Hill's executioner is being rereleased once again!
From the highly acclaimed horror game 'SILENT HILL 2' comes a rerelease of figma 'Red Pyramid Thing' also known as 'Pyramid Head' - easily the most popular monster in the series!
· Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
The Pyramid Head's symbolic 'Great Knife' and 'Spear' are both included along with a number of hand parts.
An articulated figma stand is included, allowing various poses to be taken.
- Size approx: 8” inches tall
- Material: PVC, ABS
- Manufacturer: FREEing
- U.S. Release Date: September 2021
Estimated Release Dates Subject To Change
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Questions & Answers
Coronavirus Impact On OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!