Touken Ranbu Hanamaru - Season 2 Blu-Ray
Save $16.25 on this item with a Premium Membership.
Japan’s most famous swords return for more amusing adventures—as handsome warriors!
Departing on a year-long journey to become stronger, Yamatonokami Yasusada leaves the citadel, parting ways with his partner blade, Kashuu Kiyomitsu. But there’s no shortage of happy days for the sword warriors whose numbers are only increasing! Every new friend who arrives adds another charming story to the mix, and with Kashuu as their guide, they blossom into full-fledged members in no time. Meanwhile, Kashuu trains hard every day, patiently awaiting his partner’s return.
- Publisher: Funimation
- Spoken Languages: English, Japanese
- Subtitle Language: English
- Rating: TV-PG
- Extras Include: [Textless Opening & Closing Songs, Trailers]
- Run Time: 300 minutes (Episodes 1 ~ 12)
(C)2018 Nitroplus・DMM GAMES/TOUKEN RANBU HANAMARU Season 2 Project. Licensed by Funimation(R) Productions, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
For North American Region (DVD Region 1/Blu-ray Region A/1)
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!