One Piece – Zorojuro Warriors Alliance Portrait of Pirates Figure
Save $9.02 on this item with a Premium Membership.
Estimated release date: January 30, 2021
PREORDERS CLOSE ON JUNE 25th, 2020
The ever-popular ONE PIECE "Warriors Alliance" continues with the addition of Zorojuro, the Wano Country Arc version of swordsman Roronoa Zoro!
He has been posed with both Wado Ichimonji and Sandai Kitetsu drawn at the ready, with his sharp gaze piercing his opponent before his swords even have to move.
The stunning figure has been sculpted by MAS with paintwork by Kenji Ando - a pair that has loads of experience capturing the ONE PIECE crew with the best details possible!
Be sure to pose him together with "Warriors Alliance” Luffy-tarou as well as the characters from the "MAXIMUM" series to really capture the Wano Country Arc in your collection!
- Size: Approx. 7" inches tall (approx. 9" inches including sword)
- Manufacturer: Megahouse
- Material: PVC/ABS
- US Release Date: January 2021
Estimated Release Dates Subject To Change
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!