Gintama - Series 3 Part 1 Blu-ray/DVD
Save $13.75 on this item with a Premium Membership.
Aliens known as the Amanto have invaded Earth and taken over feudal Japan. The government has been overpowered and humanity turned into slaves. In this strange new era, a man named Gintoki Sakata with the heart of a samurai, and the odd but endearing company he keeps, have found a way to stay self-employed.
They take on all sorts of odd jobs, everything from finding lost kittens to saving the world. Naturally, these odd jobs aren't always simple, as they frequently have run-ins with police, rebels, and assassins. The jobs rarely go as planned and almost never pay enough to cover their pain-or their rent.
- Publisher: Funimation
- Spoken Languages: English, Japanese
- Subtitle Language: English
- Rating: TV-14
- Run Time: 650 minutes
For North American Region (DVD Region 1/Blu-ray Region A/1)
(C) HIDEAKI SORACHI/SHUEISHA, TV TOKYO, DENTSU, BNP, ANIPLEX
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!