That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime - Milim Nava Figure (Rimuru Cusion Ver)
Estimated in-stock date 09/2022
Get More With Premium! Up to $25 off you purchase and access to unlimited ad-free anime! Learn more
"What in the world is this?! I've never had anything so delicious!"
From the anime series "That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime" comes a scale figure of the Demon Lord also known as Destroyer, Millim Nava! Millim has been recreated using Rimuru as a cushion as she enjoys one of her favorite foods: honey. Her nickname may be intimidating, but don't let that stop you from adding this adorable figure of Millim to your collection!
- Size approx: 4” inches tall
- Material: PVC, ABS
- Manufacturer: Phat! Company
- U.S. Release Date: September 2022
Pre-Orders Close July 25, 2021
Estimated To Ship September 2022
Ship date is an estimate and not guaranteed. Pre-order FAQ
Questions & Answers
Shipping Delays & ReturnsToggle panel
- Most Pre-Orders will be delayed by 1-2 months. If your pre-order is delayed, you will be notified via email by the end of the month.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 45 days from the delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints, and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
We are offering discounted shipping rates for a limited time!
Shipping Method Shipping Cost Per Order U.S. Standard: Orders under $50 $5.00 U.S. Standard: Orders over $50 FREE U.S. Standard: Mega Fan Orders over $20 FREE U.S. Standard: Premium Plus + Ultimate Fan Account FREE U.S Standard: 2 Day Shipping for In-Stock Only $15.00 Canada Standard $19.99 Europe Standard $35.99 Australia Standard $43.99 Rest of the world$40.00
U.S. Standard rates includes Guam, Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii
Coronavirus Impact On All OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors, warehouses and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this will cause pre-orders and in-stocks to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!