The Rising of the Shield Hero Season 1 Part 1 Blu/Ray DVD Limited Edition
Geeky university student Naofumi Iwatani goes from second-class citizen to second-class hero when he’s summoned to the videogame-like kingdom of Melromarc. Known as the weakest of four heroes, the Shield Hero, he’s tasked with defending the world from calamity. But when Naofumi ends up betrayed and belittled from the start, will this hero-turned-cynic still be willing to fight?
Extras Include: Promo Video, TV Spot, Textless Songs
Limited Edition Includes: 4 metallic art cards featuring the main characters
120-page art book with Japanese cast interviews , Linkable metal keychains of Raphtalia, Filo, and Naofumi , Vinyl sticker shields, Fabric poster of Raphtalia and Naofumi
- Publisher: Crunchyroll
- Spoken Languages:Japanese, English
- Subtitle Language: English
- Rating: TV-14
- Run Time: 325 minutes (Episodes 1 ~ 13)
(C) 2019 Aneko Yusagi/KADOKAWA/Shield Hero production committeeFor North American Region (DVD Region 1/Blu-ray Region A/1)
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!