Arbalest IV Bandai 1/60 Model Kit - Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory
Save $1.60 on this item with a Premium Membership.
1/60 version of the new Arbalest in the slice of life sci-fi military anime "Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory." Created by Kanetake Ebikawa, the same mechanical designer behind the Gundam Exia, the Arbalest showcases Bandai's model tech applied to non-Gundam robots giving it great range of motion to perform poses as if it were a human. The Arbalest employs military themed armaments such as the "Boxer" 57mm Scattershot rifle, GRAW-2 Monomolecular cutter combat knife that can be mounted on the face, and a new modular customizable weapon platform designed by Ebikawa exclusively for the model kit version, the Graz Mannlicher AWS2000. Arbalest's AWS unit features a LDW (Light Defense Weapon) load out. Arbalest's special Lambda Driver activation is recreated through the use of part swapping.
All weapons between the Arm Slaves are compatible with each other. Runner x13, Foil Sticker, Instruction Manual.
- Size: Approx. 5.5 inches in height
- Manufacturer: Bandai Hobby
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in seperate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.