Avenger/Jeanne d'Arc (Alter): Dress Ver. 1/7 Scale Figure - Fate/Grand Order
Save $8.60 on this item with a Premium Membership.
Estimated release date: May 31, 2019
"Let's dance, Master."
From the popular smartphone game ""Fate/Grand Order"" comes a scale figure of the Avenger class servant, Jeanne d'Arc (Alter)! The figure is based on the illustration of her in a dress seen during the Subspecies Singularity I: Isolated Demonic Realm: Shinjuku storyline during FGO Project 1.5: Epic of Remnant. The impressive volume of her long flowing hair and the details and texture of her corsage have all been captured as faithfully as possible!
The dress itself makes use of pearl and metallic paints to recreate a light, silken appearance. Even the details of her bare skin visible through the gaps in her hair have been carefully detailed, giving her a much softer demeanor compared to her normal armored appearance. Be sure to add her to your collection and dance by her side as her Master!
• Size: Approx. 240mm (9.4 inches) in height
• Material: ABS & PVC product with stand included
• Manufacturer: Max Factory
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in seperate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Add On The Rem Pix Brix For Only$5.99!
- Size: Approx 4 in tall (when built)
- Piece Count: 400 pieces
- Manufacturer: Pix Brix
Please note that the packaging for this product is a bit flimsy and will not arrive in pristine condition. We are working to improve it but rest assured the product inside will be perfect!