B-Wing Starfighter Bandai 1/72 Scale Model Kit - Star Wars
Save $2.50 on this item with a Premium Membership.
Highly anticipated by fans, the 1/72 B-Wing Starfighter is joining the Star Wars Vehicle Model series!
The B-Wing Star fighter, featured in Star Wars: Episode VI ¬ Return of the Jedi, is the last of the main vehicles of the rebellion from the original trilogy to be released. Display with previously release rebellion vehicles: The X-Wing Starfighter, Y-Wing Starfighter, and A-Wing Starfighter (each sold separately).
Various gimmicks are used to create added realism in this model kit such as included laser effects that can be attached to the tips of the wings when displayed vertically, BAN LEDs (sold separately) to recreate lights in the rear engine, as well as the choice between clear or frame parts for the canopy.
Set includes display base x1, laser effect parts x1, and 2 canopies (clear with window & framed). Runner x6. Water decals x1. Marking sticker sheet x1. Instruction manual x1.
Some Assembly Required
- Size: Approx. 5 inches tall when built
- Manufacturer: Bandai Hobby
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in seperate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.