Black Clover - Season 1 Part 4 Blu-Ray/DVD
What should have been a relaxing vacation turns into a chilling adventure when mysterious magic snow lures the children of Nean into a deadly trap. Joining up with Gauche, Asta will face his toughest challenge yet trying to work with the stubborn mirror mage! While Gauche is more focused on protecting his beloved little sister, Asta is stuck fighting in the mud. But when members of the Eye of the Midnight Sun show up, this battle goes from dirty to dire! Luckily, an unexpected pair arrives as reinforcements. Will they have what it takes to face the powerful Licht and his elite squad, the Third Eye?
- Spoken Languages: English, Japanese
- Subtitle Language: English
- Rating: TV-14
- Extras Include:Episode 33 Commentary, Episode 37 Commentary, Inside Studio J: New J City, Inside the Episode, Clover Clips Special Edition, Textless Opening & Closing Songs, Trailers
- Run Time: 250 min (Episodes 30 ~ 39)
(C)YUKI TABATA/SHUEISHA,TV TOKYO,BLACK CLOVER PROJECT
For North American Region (DVD Region 1/Blu-ray Region A/1)
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!