Boruto Manga Volume 2
Save $1.00 on this item with a Premium Membership.
Boruto volume 2 was created by Masashi Kishimoto and features story by Ukyo Kodachi and art by Mikio Ikemoto.
Boruto gets through round two of the Chunin Exam and receives praise from his father. But what Naruto doesn't know is that his son is cheating by using prohibited ninja tools. What will happen to Boruto when the truth is revealed? Meanwhile, darker forces are advancing behind the scenes?_
- Publisher: Yen Press
- Media: Manga
- Age Rating: 13+
- Page Count: 200
- Genre: Action, Fantasy
- Themes: Adventure, Battles
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in seperate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.