Bulma's Variable No.19 Bike Figure-Rise Mechanics - Dragon Ball
Save $2.50 on this item with a Premium Membership.
Estimated release date: January 31, 2019
An amazing vehicle used by Bulma to search for the Dragon Balls!
It includes transforming abilities that allow it to change between motorcycle into a bi-pedal and trike mode. Also includes a Bulma figure that has different hand and leg parts to allow her to pilot the controls for each mode and display base. Runner x 16, stickers, water decals, springs x 2, Instruction Manual.
- This Bulma kit stands approximately (8in) tall after assembling.
- Bulma's Variable No.19 Bike Figure-Rise Mechanics is brought to you by Bandai.
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in seperate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Add On The Rem Pix Brix For Only$5.99!
- Size: Approx 4 in tall (when built)
- Piece Count: 400 pieces
- Manufacturer: Pix Brix
Please note that the packaging for this product is a bit flimsy and will not arrive in pristine condition. We are working to improve it but rest assured the product inside will be perfect!