Cells at Work! X GIANTmicrobes - Platelet Plush
GIANTmicrobes and Cells at Work! have collaborated to bring you this special collection of your favorite characters! These soft plush cells are adorable and a million times their actual size!
Platelets, or thrombocytes, are the smallest cells in the blood. Under the microscope, they normally look like little disks, or plates! Platelets are a crucial component of the blood. When blood vessels are damaged, platelets gather and clog the wound in order to stop the bleeding. They often assemble in groups and support each other, bringing comfort and relief to the other cells in the body! They are the tiny heroes protecting the frontiers of your body from all manner of germ invasions!
- Size: Approx. 5 inches long
- Material: Polyester
- Manufacturer: Aniplex
- (C) Akane Shimizu / KODANSHA, Aniplex, davidproduction C) GIANTMicrobes , Inc
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!