PRE-ORDER Ends 08 / 08
Cowboy Bebop - Ed and Ein Figure
Get More With Premium! Up to $25 off you purchase and access to unlimited ad-free anime! Learn more
Want a store discount?
First 4 Figures is proud to introduce their latest resin collectible, Ed and Ein.
This is the fourth statue to release in the Cowboy Bebop lineup.
Cowboy Bebop - Ed and Ein (Standard Edition)
The concept for this statue revolves around the personality of Edward Wong Hau
Pepelu Trivruski IV (or Ed for short). As the technology expert and hacker of the
Bebop crew, Ed is never seen without her trusty computer and goggles, which are
attached to her computer and allows her to "see" the internet. On the other hand,
her pose is a reflection of how energetic, playful, and quirky of a kid she is.
Right next to Ed is her Pembroke Welsh Corgi partner, Ein. Ein an intelligence-enhanced “data dog” capable of hacking computers using his mind. Whenever Ed's
out on an adventure or just lazing around in their spaceship, the two are always
together. They're inseparable!
On top of the base is the Cowboy Bebop logo, and on the side is an official artwork
scroll, which is present in all the statues from this lineup.
Cowboy Bebop - Ed and Ein (Standard Edition) come with the following:
• Cowboy Bebop – Ed and Ein resin painted statue
• Highly detailed base inspired by the Cowboy Bebop art style
• Limited edition numbering
• Authentication Card
*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different. Product details can subject to change without
further notice. Subject to final approval.
- Size approx: 17” inches tall x 10" wide x 10" long
- Material: Resin
- Manufacturer: First 4 Figures
- U.S. Release Date: September 2022
Due to licensing and/or shipping restrictions, this item can only be shipped within the U.S.
Pre-Orders Close August 08, 2021
Estimated To Ship September 2022
Ship date is an estimate and not guaranteed. Pre-order FAQ
Questions & Answers
Shipping Delays & ReturnsToggle panel
- We are currently experiencing severe shipping delays.Please allow 5-10 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Most Pre-Orders will be delayed by 1-2 months. If your pre-order is delayed, you will be notified via email by the end of the month.
- Items released in the same month will be shipped together. Carts containing pre-orders scheduled for release in separate months will receive multiple shipments.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus + Ultimate Fan Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On All OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors, warehouses and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this will cause pre-orders and in-stocks to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!