Kino's Journey: the Beautiful World - Kino ARTFX J - CR Exclusive
The world is not beautiful. Because of that, it is beautiful.
The protagonist of Kino's Journey: the Beautiful World, Kino is joining Kotobukiya's ARTFX J series! Kino is posed perching lightly against Hermes, the talking motorcycle companion. The statue's base is covered with vivid red flowers, evoking the beautiful and mysterious world of Kino's Journey.
Kino and Hermes can also be detached from the base, allowing you to create your own custom displays and environments reflecting the different towns they visit over the course of the series.
The delicate attention to detail in this rendering of Kino and Hermes make this statue a must-have for fans of the series!
Bonus Piece: Comes with special "Smiling" Interchangeable Head
• Size: Approx. 7.48 inches in height
• Scale: 1/10
• Material: PVC(Phthalate free»ABS
• Manufacturer: Kotobukiya
(C) 2017 KEIICHI SIGSAWA/KADOKAWA CORPORATION AMW/KINO'S JOURNEY PARTNERS
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!