Dakaretai Otoko 1-i ni Odosarete Imasu - Junta Azumaya 1/8 Scale (Bunny Ver.)
Get More With Premium! Up to $25 off you purchase and access to unlimited ad-free anime! Learn more
Estimated To Ship April 2021
Ship date is an estimate and not guaranteed. Pre-order FAQ
From the popular BL comic with over 3.5 million copies sold and an anime adaption, "Dakaretai Otoko 1-i ni Odosarete Imasu." comes a 1/8th scale figure of Junta Azumaya! He's been recreated with a bunny theme as a part of the "B-style" series.
The design is based on a specially drawn illustration by Hashigo Sakurabi! Every part of his body has been carefully captured in figure form, from his abs peeking out from his shirt to his masculine gaze. Be sure to take a look at every detail of his bunny-themed outfit! A figure of Takato Saijo is also coming soon! Be sure to add them both to your collection!
- Size: Approx 12" inches tall
- Material: PVC
- Manufacturer: FREEing
- U.S. Release Date: April 2021
Questions & Answers
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!