PRE-ORDER Ends 06 / 23
Darling in the FranXX - Zero Two Nendoroid (Re-Run)
Get More With Premium! Up to $25 off you purchase and access to unlimited ad-free anime! Learn more
"Won't you be my darling?"
From the popular anime series "Darling in the FranXX" comes a rerelease of the Nendoroid of Zero Two wearing her uniform! She comes with three face plates including a fearless smile, an innocent smile with closed eyes as well as a sidelong glance with an open mouth that can be used to display her sucking a lollipop or with her tongue out!
The bacon from the start is also included allowing you to recreate the iconic scene bacon-eating scene from the series! Her jacket and hat are also included as optional parts for even more posing opportunities!
- Size approx: 4” inches tall
- Material: PVC, ABS
- Manufacturer: Good Smile Company
Pre-Orders Close June 23, 2021
Estimated To Ship May 2022
Ship date is an estimate and not guaranteed. Pre-order FAQ
Questions & Answers
Shipping Delays & ReturnsToggle panel
- Most Pre-Orders will be delayed by 1-2 months. If your pre-order is delayed, you will be notified via email by the end of the month.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 45 days from the delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints, and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
We are offering discounted shipping rates for a limited time!
Shipping Method Shipping Cost Per Order U.S. Standard: Orders under $50 $5.00 U.S. Standard: Orders over $50 FREE U.S. Standard: Mega Fan Orders over $20 FREE U.S. Standard: Premium Plus + Ultimate Fan Account FREE U.S Standard: 2 Day Shipping for In-Stock Only $15.00 Canada Standard $19.99 Europe Standard $35.99 Australia Standard $43.99 Rest of the world$40.00
U.S. Standard rates includes Guam, Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii
Coronavirus Impact On All OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors, warehouses and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this will cause pre-orders and in-stocks to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!