PRE-ORDER Ends 02 / 15
Demon Slayer - Kanao Tsuyuri 1/7th Scale Figure
Get More With Premium! Up to $25 off you purchase and access to unlimited ad-free anime! Learn more
From the popular anime series "Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba" comes a 1/7th scale figure of Kanao Tsuyuri! Kanao's been recreated standing in the garden of the Butterfly House. Kanao has a gentle smile on her face as she extends her hand for a butterfly to land on. Kanao's Nichirin blade, hilt, scabbard, and her Demon Slayer Corps uniform have been captured in stunning detail as well.
- Size approx: 9” inches tall
- Material: PVC, ABS
- Manufacturer: Phat! Company
Pre-Orders Close February 15, 2021
Estimated To Ship October 2022
Ship date is an estimate and not guaranteed. Pre-order FAQ
Questions & Answers
Shipping Delays & ReturnsToggle panel
- Most Pre-Orders will be delayed by 1-2 months. If your pre-order is delayed, you will be notified via email by the end of the month.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 45 days from the delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints, and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
We are offering discounted shipping rates for a limited time!
Shipping Method Shipping Cost Per Order U.S. Standard: Orders under $50 $5.00 U.S. Standard: Orders over $50 FREE U.S. Standard: Mega Fan Orders over $20 FREE U.S. Standard: Premium Plus + Ultimate Fan Account FREE U.S Standard: 2 Day Shipping for In-Stock Only $15.00 Canada Standard $19.99 Europe Standard $35.99 Australia Standard $43.99 Rest of the world$40.00
U.S. Standard rates includes Guam, Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii
Coronavirus Impact On All OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors, warehouses and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this will cause pre-orders and in-stocks to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!