Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - Zenitsu Agatsuma 1/8 Scale Figure
Estimated release date: September 30, 2020
Preorders Close December 19 2019!
【Aniplex+ Exclusive Merchandise】
From the hit show Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba comes the Zenitsu Agatsuma 1/8 figure! Recreating the moment when he releases his Thunder Breathing First Form: Thunderclap and Flash, Zenitsu is seen slicing through the air with his powerful Nichirin Sword. This figure flawlessly captures the tension mid-battle and really brings the viewer into the scene.
This figure also comes with extra facial and body parts to transform Zenitsu back to his usual fussy but adorable self! Don't miss your chance, preorder today and add Zenitsu to your Demon Slayer Corps!
- Size: Approx 7 inches tall
- Material: PVC
- Manufacturer: Aniplex
- US Release Date: September 2020
(C) Koyoharu Gotoge / SHUEISHA, Aniplex, ufotable
Estimated Delivery Dates Subject to Change
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!