Devilman Crybaby Polystone Statue - Real color Version
Estimated release date: January 31, 2019
Aniplex+ Exclusive Merchandise
At a whopping 27 inches tall, the devastatingly ferocious "DEVILMAN crybaby" statue makes its worldwide debut!
"DEVILMAN crybaby" Devil Design: Three-dimensional polystone statue based on Kiyotaka Oshima's image visual!
Go Nagai's DEVILMAN universe comes to life, as the sinister Amon, in all his malice, takes form and overpowers several demons including Silene and Kaimu by pinning them down to the ground.
The prototype's stunning arrangement is designed by Shinya Akao/HEADLONG to match that of the original work with polystone fabrication done in cooperation with Gecco Corp. The resulting thick, heavy feel of the polystone accompanied by the immaculate detailing is one that cannot be replicated with PVC figures.
Both Kenji Ando and Norifumi Dohi/FRANKEN are responsible for the coloring, and while the model is the same, the painter's individuality can be seen within two completely different color schemes.
Real color Version
A realistic and true to form color scheme of Amon and demons. Best known for his excellent paintwork of living, ominous creatures, Norifumi Dohi/FRANKEN does such a great job bringing these demons to life that it will have DEVILMAN fans questioning if they are real!"
• Size: Approx. 27 inches in height
• Manufacturer: Aniplex Plus
(C) Go Nagai-Devilman Crybaby Project
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in seperate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.