Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks? - Mamako Osuki Nendoroid
Save $2.95 on this item with a Premium Membership.
Estimated release date: July 30, 2020
Preorders Close February 9 2020!
"Will you add Mom to your party?"
From the anime series "Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks?" comes a Nendoroid of the strongest (?) mom Mamako Osuki! She comes with three face plates including a standard expression full of love a caring smiling expression and a crying expression from when her son brushes her off.
She comes with the Holy Sword Tera di Madore of Mother Earth the Holy Sword Artura of Mother Ocean a basket a daikon radish and a leek as optional parts. Interchangeable lower half parts to display her sitting and inviting her son to rest his head on her lap are also included!
- Size: Approx. 100 mm tall
- Material: ABS/PVC
- Manufacturer: Phat!
- US Release Date: July 2020
Estimated Release Date Subject to Change
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!