Dr. STONE - Season 1 Part 1 Blu-Ray
Get More With Premium! Up to $25 off you purchase and access to unlimited ad-free anime! Learn more
Estimated To Ship TBD. We are waiting for a new release date from the vendor
Ship date is an estimate and not guaranteed. Pre-Order FAQ
PREORDERS CLOSE ON AUGUST 11th, 2020
Armed with the power of science, high school genius Senkuhas awoken himself and his friends from their petrified state. While they’ve escaped the stone-cold eye of Tsukasa, Senkumust leaves his friends to find new allies and grow the Kingdom of Science. Although his new friends might be human, they’re certainly not from his time. Get excited—the road to saving humanity is paved in stone.
- Publisher: Funimation
- Spoken Languages: English, Japanese
- Subtitle Language: English
- Rating: TV-14
- Extras Include: Textless Songs
- Run Time: 5hrs (Episodes 1 ~ 12)
- U.S Release Date: September 22nd, 2020
For North American Region (Blu-Ray Region A/1)
Estimated Release Dates Subject To Change
For North American Region (DVD Region 1/Blu-ray Region A/1)
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!