Dragon Ball Z - Captain Ginyu S.H. Figuarts
Save $3.30 on this item with a Premium Membership.
Estimated release date: September 30, 2020
Sign up to be notified when it comes in stock!
A long-awaited figure of the merciless yet honorable Captain Ginyu, head of the Ginyu faithful servant of Frieza, veteran of fierce battles on Planet Namek, and of course, leader of the Ginyu Force. It is highly posable -- it even captures his special fighting pose -- and packed with key accessories, including the S.H.Figuarts series' first-ever Namekian-sized Dragon Ball!
The figure includes four pairs of optional hands, three pairs of optional head parts, a damaged chest part and a Namekian Dragon Ball (four-star version.)
- Size: Approx. 6.7 inches tall
- Manufacturer: Bandai Tamashii Nations
- US Release Date: September 2020
Estimated Delivery Date Subject to Change
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!