Fairy Tail Final Season - Part 23 Blu-Ray
Save $14.87 on this item with a Premium Membership.
Estimated release date: August 04, 2020
PREORDERS CLOSE ON JUNE 23rd, 2020
Back together again, the Fairy Tail guild is facing new powers and old foes for the final time! But when Zeref reveals the truth behind the Book of E.N.D., it has the potential to change everything for Natsu—and the rest of the gang—forever.
- Publisher: Funimation
- Spoken Languages: English, Japanese
- Subtitle Language: English
- Rating: TV-14
- Extras Include: Textless Songs
- Run Time: 325 min (Episodes 278 ~ 290)
- U.S Release Date: August 4th, 2020
©Hiro Mashima, KODANSHA/FAIRY TAIL Committee, TV TOKYO. Licensed by Kodansha through Funimation® Productions, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
For North American Region (DVD Region 1/Blu-ray Region A/1)
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!