Fate/Grand Order - Okita Souji Alter Ego -Absolute Blade: Endless Three Stage 1/7 Scale Figure
Save $12.40 on this item with a Premium Membership.
Estimated release date: December 30, 2021
PREORDERS CLOSE ON AUGUST 24th, 2020
Immeasurable, Unhindered, Unbound. The three beams weave together into Eternity From the popular smartphone game "Fate/Grand Order" comes a scale figure of the Alter Ego class servant and Counter Guardian Okita Souji (Alter) in her Third Ascension appearance. She is equipped with her pitch-black blade Purgatory and has been captured in the very moment she is preparing to unleash her Noble Phantasm "Absolute Blade: Endless Three Stage". Her decisive, dignified expression, flowing pale pink hair, and all of her armor and equipment have been recreated and carefully painted to preserve the appearance of different textures in each area. Be sure to add her to your collection!
- Size: Approx 9" inches tall
- Material: ABS, PVC
- Manufacturer: Good Smile Company
- U.S. Release Date: December 2021
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!