Fate/stay night- Saber 10th Anniversary Royal Dress Ver. 1/7 Scale Figure
Estimated To Ship January 2021
Ship date is an estimate and not guaranteed. Pre-order FAQ
Preorders Close April 5 2020!
【Aniplex+ Exclusive Merchandise】
First appearing as a special illustration on the “TYPE MOON Fes.” theme song CD jacket celebrating TYPE-MOON’s 10 Anniversary. The Royal Dress Version Saber was recreated as a stunning 1/7 scale figure.
famous sculptor Hiroshi (Sakurazensen) elevates this special illustration and brings Saber to life! The elegant details on both the dress and removable veil pair well with the captivating smile on her face. This figure first debuted in 2015 and due to its popularity and multiple requests from fans the figure has finally returned!
Don’t miss your chance to obtain this sought after limited – edition figure!
Pre-order yours today!
- Size: Approx 7 inches tall
- Material: PVC
- Manufacturer: Aniplex
- US Release Date: January 2021
(C) TYPE-MOON・ufotable・FSNPC (C)TYPE-MOON
Estimated Delivery Dates Subject to Change
Questions & Answers
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!