Final Fantasy VII Remake - Tifa Lockhart Play Arts Kai
Get More With Premium! Up to $25 off you purchase and access to unlimited ad-free anime! Learn more
Estimated To Ship March 2021
Ship date is an estimate and not guaranteed. Pre-order FAQ
From FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE, Tifa Lockhart, a member of the anti-Shinra organization, makes her appearance as a PLAY ARTS KAI figure! We have faithfully recreated all the details that were updated and made more intricate for REMAKE – from her hairstyle and earrings to her costume – to pursue a very realistic design. We utilized updated joint parts in her elbows and knees, to allow for a wide range of motion.
Accessories include interchangeable head and hand parts, as well as hair pieces that give a wind-blown look, which all allow for amazingly dynamic poses.
Figure includes display stand
- Size: Approx. 10 inches tall
- Material: PVC Action Figure
- Manufacturer: Square Enix
U.S. Release Date: Delayed until March 2021 due to the Coronavirus Epidemic
Questions & Answers
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!