Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - Edward Elric 1/12 scale Figure (BUZZmod.)
Estimated release date: March 02, 2021
PRE-ORDERS CLOSE ON SEPTEMBER 19, 2020!
[Aniplex+ Exclusive Merchandise】
From the hit series FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST: BROTHERHOOD, Edward Elric comes to life as a BUZZ Mod figure!
The various parts and accessories included will help you to recreate your favorite scenes from the show or create ones you’ve always dreamed of!
The Edward Elric BUZZ Mod figures includes three different facial expressions, an automail arm, automail blade, wrist parts, a transmutated wall and a “transmutation effect” arm attachment.
Also included is a base developed by Sentinel called a “RIO:board”. This base is specifically designed to keep Edward standing tall and ready to face any challenge or protect those that he loves!
- Size: Approx. 5.5 inches tall
- Manufacturer: Aniplex
- U.S. Release Date: February 2021
Estimated Release Dates Subject To Change
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!