Gernsback Ver. IV Agressor Squadron 1/60 Model Kit - Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory
Save $1.80 on this item with a Premium Membership.
Estimated release date: April 15, 2019
1/60 version of the new Arm Slave unit, the Gernsback, in Aggressor Squadron colors as seen in the sci-fi military anime “Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory.”
Created by Kanetake Ebikawa, the same mechanical designer behind the Gundam Exia, the Gernsback showcases Bandai’s model tech applied to non-Gundam robots giving it great range of motion to perform poses as if it were a human. The standard Arm Slave used by the Anti-Terrorist organization Mithril, it can be customized with a wide variety of military weapon configurations.
Includes a 76mm sniper rifle, GDC-B 40 mm Rifle, GRAW-2 Monomolecular Cutter (combat knife), and M1101 anti-tank dagger. The original weapon system created for the plastic model, the Graz Mannlicher AWS2000 is included in an Assault Carbine configuration. All weapons between the Arm Slaves are compatible with each other.
Runner x 17,Stickers x 1 and Manual x 1
- Approximately 5.5 in tall
- Manufacturer: Bandai Hobby
Estimated Delivery Dates Subject to Change
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Add On The Rem Pix Brix For Only$5.99!
- Size: Approx 4 in tall (when built)
- Piece Count: 400 pieces
- Manufacturer: Pix Brix
Please note that the packaging for this product is a bit flimsy and will not arrive in pristine condition. We are working to improve it but rest assured the product inside will be perfect!