PRE-ORDER Ends 06 / 27
Godzilla Singular Point - Godzilla S.H.MonsterArts Figure
Get More With Premium! Up to $25 off you purchase and access to unlimited ad-free anime! Learn more
Want a store discount?
From the new television anime series "Godzilla Singular Point," the third form of Godzilla, Godzillaultima, joins S.H.Figuarts!
Overseen by singular Point's kaiju designer Eiji Yamamori, and sculpted by the renowned Kenji Ando, it faithfully replicates the distinctive color gradations on the fins, chest, and arms. A giant-sized, 440mm long tail gives it an impressive presence! Options include an open mouth to replicate fire-breathing, and unpainted minifigures of Jet Jaguar and Jet Jaguar Z.
[Set Contents]: main body, optional head, jet jaguar achromatic minifigure, jet jaguar Z achromatic minifigure
- Size approx: 7” inches tall
- Material: PVC, ABS
- Manufacturer: Bandai
- U.S. Release Date: February 2022
Pre-Orders Close June 27, 2021
Estimated To Ship February 2022
Ship date is an estimate and not guaranteed. Pre-order FAQ
Questions & Answers
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus + Ultimate Fan Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!