Guilty Gear Xrd REV 2 - Dizzy Nendoroid
Get More With Premium! Up to $25 off you purchase and access to unlimited ad-free anime! Learn more
"I will fight, too... For my family."
From the popular fighting game "GUILTY GEAR" comes a Nendoroid of Dizzy! She comes with two face plates including her gentle standard expression and a surprised expression. Her wings are articulated and she comes with a joined hands part, allowing you to recreate her fight intro scene!
Additionally, the two Gears that protect Dizzy, Necro, and Undine, have been brought down to Nendoroid size and included with Dizzy as special wing parts! Change out her standard wing parts with Necro and Undine and use the included ring effect part to recreate combat scenes! Be sure to add her to your collection!
- Size approx: 4” inches tall
- Material: PVC, ABS
- Manufacturer: Good Smile Company
Questions & Answers
Shipping Delays & ReturnsToggle panel
- Most Pre-Orders will be delayed by 1-2 months. If your pre-order is delayed, you will be notified via email by the end of the month.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 45 days from the delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints, and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
We are offering discounted shipping rates for a limited time!
Shipping Method Shipping Cost Per Order U.S. Standard: Orders under $50 $5.00 U.S. Standard: Orders over $50 FREE U.S. Standard: Mega Fan Orders over $20 FREE U.S. Standard: Premium Plus + Ultimate Fan Account FREE U.S Standard: 2 Day Shipping for In-Stock Only $15.00 Canada Standard $19.99 Europe Standard $35.99 Australia Standard $43.99 Rest of the world$40.00
U.S. Standard rates includes Guam, Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii
Coronavirus Impact On All OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors, warehouses and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this will cause pre-orders and in-stocks to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!