Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans - Gundam Hajiroboshi, HG IBO 1/144
Save $0.90 on this item with a Premium Membership.
Estimated release date: August 30, 2020
PREORDERS CLOSE ON MAY 14th, 2020
The staff from the TV series has returned to create an official spinoff series. Introducing the protagonist's unit from Iron-Blooded Orphans Urdr-Hunt, Gundam Hajiroboshi is here as a HG model! The model comes with a shield with moving claws that open on both sides with a needle that shoots out from the middle. A rifle is also included. The unit also has two giant thursters that can move individually. Included in box: Mace x 1, Rifle x 1, Shield x 1, Foil Stickers x 1 and Manual x 1
- Height: Approx. 5" tall
- Brand: Bandai Spirits
- U.S Release Date: August 2020
Estimated Release Dates Subject To Change
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!