HG 1/144 Gundam Marchosias Model Kit - Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans
Save $1.25 on this item with a Premium Membership.
A Gundam frame thought to be lost during the Calamity War in "Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans" and currently not counted among the 26 surviving machines. It has a distinct shape due to its back and waist mounted binder set up with sub-arms designed to fight non-humanoid Mobile Armors.
Includes main weapon the Bastard Mace, 4 short swords, shield and knuckle guard claws that can be mounted on either arm.
- Assembly Required
- Size: Approx. 5.31 inches tall when built
- Manufacturer: Bandai Hobby
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!