Hotarumaru ARTFX J Statue - Touken Ranbu
Save $4.25 on this item with a Premium Membership.
Hotarumaru is a sword once enshrined at Mt. Aso, brought to life by the Saniwa Sage. Hotarumaru, forged by Kunitoshi Rai, was an oodachi with the length more than one meter owned by Korezumi Aso, the head of Aso family from early Nanbokucho period (1400~).
When the sword was badly damaged because of the mowing movements that Korezumi made when he faced his enemies, he rested at the foot of Mt. Aso, falling asleep out of exhaustion. He had a strange dream that a swarm of fireflies (hotaru) sat on top of his sword, making it glows in the dark.
The next morning, much to his confusion, the chips and cuts on the damaged sword seems to be gone. The sword, later named Hotarumaru was kept in the Aso shrine as a family treasure.
This sculpt is a 1/8 scale and stands approximately 7.68 inches tall.
(C) 2015-2016 DMMgames/Nitroplus
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in seperate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.