Hunter's Arsenal Cannon 1/6 Scale Weapon - Bloodborne
Save $3.30 on this item with a Premium Membership.
Estimated release date: January 31, 2019
"Hunter's Arsenal" is 1/6 scale weapons collection wielded by the player character, HUNTER, in the mega hit action RPG for PlayStationеЁ4, "Bloodborne," enthusing game freaks around the world.
The large firearm "Cannon" has been experimentally produced by the Healing Church Workshop before. The extraordinarily huge barrel is interchangeable helping to recreate both the carrying (short) and firing (long) mode. The massively long cannon measures up to 230 mm and is made of heavy Polystone material, enhancing an already powerful presence. The highly detailed sculpt and paint work on firearm is definitely a must-see. It can be displayed with the "HUNTER 1/6 scale statue" or on the optional accessory "Collection Board."
When displayed with the "TOH HUNTER statue," the statue base has to be detached.
• Size: Approx. Firing mode 230 mm, Carrying mode 170 mm
• Material: ABS/PVC
• Manufacturer: Gecco
(C) 2018 Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.
Estimated Release Dates Are Subject to Change
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in seperate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Add On The Rem Pix Brix For Only$5.99!
- Size: Approx 4 in tall (when built)
- Piece Count: 400 pieces
- Manufacturer: Pix Brix
Please note that the packaging for this product is a bit flimsy and will not arrive in pristine condition. We are working to improve it but rest assured the product inside will be perfect!