Save $2.50 on this item with a Premium Membership.
Estimated release date: December 30, 2020
Preorders Close April 5 2020!
"I swear I'll always protect you."
From the popular manga series "Inuyasha" comes a Nendoroid of Inuyasha, the half-demon son of a dog demon father and human mother. He comes with three face plates including his confident standard expression, a more intimidating combat expression and a comical confused expression from when Kagome commands him to "Sit!"
Interchangeable hand parts with sharp claws are included, allowing you to recreate his Iron Reaver Soul Stealer attack. He can also be posed holding his sword, Tessaiga! Special arm and leg parts to display him sitting are included as well.
Enjoy displaying him in your favorite poses from the series. Be sure to add the palm-sized Inuyasha to your collection!
- Size: Approx. 100mm (3.93in) tall.
- Material: ABS & PVC, stand included.
- Manufacturer: Good Smile Company
- US Release Date: December 2020
Estimated Delivery Dates Subject to Change
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!