Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon Novel Volume 10
Save $1.40 on this item with a Premium Membership.
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Volume 10 is written by Fujino Omori.
After encountering intelligent monsters in the Dungeon, Bell and Weine share a tearful goodbye as Hestia Familia return to the surface short one member. But not long after their parting, the Guild confirms the existence of armed monsters and immediately calls on Orario's strongest to exterminate this threat. Bell is forced to make some of the hardest decisions of his life when he's the only thing standing between a massacre of monsters and adventurers.
- Publisher: Yen Press
- Genre: Action, Comedy
- Themes: Adventure, Supernatural
- Age Rating: 13+
- Page Count: 336
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in seperate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Add On The Rem Pix Brix For Only$5.99!
- Size: Approx 4 in tall (when built)
- Piece Count: 400 pieces
- Manufacturer: Pix Brix
Please note that the packaging for this product is a bit flimsy and will not arrive in pristine condition. We are working to improve it but rest assured the product inside will be perfect!