Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Sword Oratoria Novel Volume 3
Save $1.40 on this item with a Premium Membership.
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Sword Oratoria volume 3 is written by Fujino Omori.
After the tumultuous events in the Dungeon, Aiz has finally reached the vaulted Level 6! But in spite of this amazing news, the Sword Princess seems to be completely depressed. There are two reasons.
The first is that she finally managed to meet the white-haired boy again, but once more, he ran away from her with everything he had. The second is that the monster tamer she fought so hard against knew her name--a name that absolutely no one else should know, and yet.
Meanwhile, from the depths of the Dungeon comes a mysterious crystal ball that's about to plunge both underground and surface worlds quietly into chaos!
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in seperate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.