Japanese the Game - Tokyo Edition Core Deck
Save $2.50 on this item with a Premium Membership.
Play the game. Learn the language.
Learn Japanese the fun way with this new game from Common Tongue. Inc! You and up to five other players use your hand to build Japanese sentences. The more complex the sentence, the more points you earn!
The Original Core Deck comes with 72 cards and is required to play Japanese: The Game. The box contains everything required for up to two players, including an instruction manual that covers solo, cooperative, and competitive play. This deck will allow players to become familiar with the structure of the Japanese language while also learning a handful of useful vocabulary, enabling them to express basic concepts.
Up your vocabulary with the Expansion Pack Box, a box of six different expansion packs! Each pack is a 36-card deck that expands your vocabulary and ups your game! Each expansion is based on the following themes: Anime, Business, Conjugations, Japanese Food, Kaiju (Japanese movie monsters), and Travel.
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in seperate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Add On The Rem Pix Brix For Only$5.99!
- Size: Approx 4 in tall (when built)
- Piece Count: 400 pieces
- Manufacturer: Pix Brix
Please note that the packaging for this product is a bit flimsy and will not arrive in pristine condition. We are working to improve it but rest assured the product inside will be perfect!