KANA DE MANGA Special: Japanese Sound FX!
Save $1.00 on this item with a Premium Membership.
Have you ever wondered what a cat's meow sounds like in Japanese? How about the grumble of an empty stomach, the rumble of an automobile's engine, or the crash of an ocean wave?
Japanese manga artists rely heavily upon onomatopoeia 's sound-effect words 's and this special entry in the best-selling Kana de Manga / Kanji de Manga language-learning series from Manga University is jam-packed with illustrated examples of those sounds in action.
Features more than 100 Japanese onomatopoeia and their English equivalents in categories such as "humans," "animals," "machines" and "nature."
A Japanese prefectural government award-winning book!
112 pages. 5 inches by 7 inches. Paperback.
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in seperate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.