Kill La Kill - Satsuki Kiryuin Nendoroid (3rd Re-Run)
Get More With Premium! Up to $25 off you purchase and access to unlimited ad-free anime! Learn more
From the popular anime series, 'KILL la KILL' comes a rerelease of Nendoroid Satsuki Kiryuin, Honnoji Academy's Student Council president who rules through unquestionable force and fear. She comes with both her standard confident expression, a powerful shouting expression as well as her beloved sword 'Bakuzan' in both sheathed and unsheathed forms.
A special stand is also included made to look like the rooftop of Honnouji Academy, where she often stood and looked down upon the other students. Be sure to display her with the Nendoroid Ryuko Matoi and Nendoroid Mako Mankanshoku who are also being rereleased, to recreate all sorts of scenes from the series!
The Nendoroid figure stands approx. 10 cm tall and comes with a base and figure stand.
- Size approx: 4 inches tall
- Material: PVC, ABS
- Manufacturer: Good Smile Company
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!