League of Legends - Star Guardian Kai'sa 1/9 Scale Figure
Estimated in-stock date 03/2024
Get More With Premium! Up to $25 off you purchase and access to unlimited ad-free anime! Learn more
Outside the combat of Summoner’s Rift, the world of League of Legends is a vast realm of alternate worlds and universes to explore. One such example is the universe of Star Guardian, where young warriors like Kai’Sa are chosen by fate to protect the light of the stars.
One of the newest Star Guardian team captains, Kai’Sa is a natural-born leader and defender of the weak. A second year with a distinct love for peach
boba, she idolizes the Star Guardians and all they stand for. Though she might be trying a bit too hard, her heart burns with the desire to help others, and she'd do anything to protect the world from darkness.
The highly articulable ‘Dynamic 8action Heroes’ range is back with a cutesy bang, with the release of the DAH-068 League of Legends Star Guardian
Kai'Sa. Beast Kingdom’s latest action figure incorporates 20 points of articulation for a fully customizable collectible. A set of replaceable face sculpts
is included to give Star Guardian Kai’Sa two different looks depending on her mood! Star Guardian Kai’Sa also comes with her two shoulder cannons, plasma attack accessories, and her ever-loyal, trustworthy magical medium, Ina!
Always up for a round of extra training, Star Guardian Kai’Sa is ready to be added to your collection! Order yours from an official Beast Kingdom outlet today.
DAH-068 League of Legends Star Guardian Kai'Sa」
- DAH design, with around 20 points of articulation
- Two (2) pairs of replaceable hands (Fist, open)
- Two (2) Shoulder cannons
- Two (2) Plasma basic attacks
- Magical familiar, Ina
- Branded base, with logo and bracket
- Size: approx. 7.4 inches tall
- Material: PVC, ABS
- Manufacturer: Kotobukiya
Due to licensing and/or shipping restrictions, this item can only be shipped within the U.S. and Canada
Pre-Orders Close February 21, 2023
Estimated To Ship March 2024
Ship date is an estimate and not guaranteed. Pre-order FAQ
Questions & Answers
Shipping Delays & ReturnsToggle panel
- Most Pre-Orders will be delayed by 1-2 months. If your pre-order is delayed, you will be notified via email by the end of the month.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Orders shipping outside of the U.S. may be subject to additional fees such as import / customs fees. These fees are applied per package, and are not included in the cost of the order. The customer is responsible for any import / customs fees incurred.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 45 days from the delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints, mystery bundles, and final sale items are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
We are offering discounted shipping rates for a limited time!
Shipping Method Shipping Cost Per Order U.S. Standard: Orders under $50 $5.00 U.S. Standard: Orders over $50 FREE U.S. Standard: Mega Fan Orders over $20 FREE U.S. Standard: Premium Plus + Ultimate Fan Account FREE U.S Standard: 2 Day Shipping for In-Stock Only $15.00 Canada Standard $19.99 Europe Standard $35.99 Australia Standard $43.99 Rest of the world$40.00
U.S. Standard rates includes Guam, Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii
Coronavirus Impact On All OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors, warehouses and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this will cause pre-orders and in-stocks to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!