Louise Finale Wedding Dress Ver. 1/7 Scale Figure - The Familiar of Zero
Save $11.30 on this item with a Premium Membership.
Estimated release date: June 30, 2019
The first figure to join the collaboration project between KADOKAWA and Good Smile Company!
From the popular light novel "The Familiar of Zero" comes a 1/7th scale figure of Louise! The figure is based on the cover illustration for the "Finale Zero no Tsukaima Complete Illustration Eiji Usatsuka Art Works" art book, and features Louise wearing a beautiful yet wedding dress that has been sculpted in intricate detail for a top quality figure for fans to enjoy by their side.
The flowing dress and lovely pink hair covered by the gentle veil have both been sculpted with amazing volume, and the skirt can also be detached to instead display her wearing a mini-skirt! Simply select the version of Louise that you would rather display in your collection. Be sure to add this version of Louise on the most important day of her life to your collection!
Size: Approximately 220mm (8.66in)
Material: Painted ABS&PVC product with stand included.
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in seperate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Add On The Rem Pix Brix For Only$5.99!
- Size: Approx 4 in tall (when built)
- Piece Count: 400 pieces
- Manufacturer: Pix Brix
Please note that the packaging for this product is a bit flimsy and will not arrive in pristine condition. We are working to improve it but rest assured the product inside will be perfect!