M1918: Bunny Ver. 1/4 Scale Figure - Girls' Frontline
Save $15.40 on this item with a Premium Membership.
Estimated release date: June 30, 2020
"I can get it done if I really want to, watch this!"
From the smartphone strategy simulation game featuring anthropomorphized guns, "Girls' Frontline", comes a B-style figure of M1918! The figure has been faithfully recreated based on the Bunny Girl Costume originally appearing in the overseas version of the game!
The 1/4th scale figure features M1918 holding a stuffed rabbit in her right hand and a 1/4th scale version of the M1918 machine gun in her left hand. The figure also features real net tights. Be sure to add her to your collection!
- Size: Approx. 465 mm (18.3 inches) tall
- Material: Painted PVC product with stand included.
- Manufacturer: FREEing
- US Release Date: June 2020
(C) SUNBORN Network Technology Co., Ltd.
Estimated Delivery Dates Subject to Change
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!