Maple: Swimsuit Ver. 1/12 Scale Figure - NEKOPARA
Save $2.60 on this item with a Premium Membership.
"If we're having cake, could I have some earl grey tea? Only slightly warm."
From the game with a TV anime adaption now in the works, "NEKOPARA", comes the fourth S-style figure of the series, the oldest of the Minaduki catgirls: Maple! The costume of the figure is based on a specially drawn original illustration by illustrator Sayori!
Her bold swimsuit and the various poppy decorations have been faithfully recreated. Be sure to add the somewhat high-handed but actually considerate American Curl, Maple, to your collection!
- Size: Approximately 135 mm (5.3 inches) tall.
- Material: PVC, stand included.
- Manufacturer: FREEing.
(C) 2014 NEKO WORKs All Rights Reserved.
Estimated Release Dates Subject to Change
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!