My Hero Academia - Season 2 Part 1 Standard Edition Blu-ray/DVD
Want a store discount?
Class 1-A made a name for themselves after facing The League of Villains, but an even greater challenge is about to begin. These young heroes will now fight students from other classes in the world's biggest Quirk competition-the U.A. sports festival! With dreams at stake and friends turning to adversaries, Deku will give everything he's got in his grand debut as the world's next symbol of peace.
- Publisher: Funimation
- Spoken languages: Japanese, English
- Subtitle language: English
- Rating: TV-14
- Extras Include:
- Episode 13.5
- Hero notebook
- Anime expo 2017: interview with Yoshihiko Umakoshi
- Inside the episode
- Promo videos
- Textless opening & closing songs
- Run Time: 325 min (Episodes 13.5-25)
For North American region (DVD region 1 / Blu-ray region A/1)
(C) K. Horikoshi / Shueisha, My Hero Academia Project All Rights Reserved
Licensed by Funimation(R) Productions, LLC. All Rights Reserved
For North American Region (DVD Region 1/Blu-ray Region A/1)
Questions & Answers
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus + Ultimate Fan Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!