PRE-ORDER Ends 06 / 14
My Neighbor Totoro - Totoro Sakura Small Rice Bowl
Get More With Premium! Up to $25 off you purchase and access to unlimited ad-free anime! Learn more
Want a store discount?
Studio Ghibli and traditional Japanese dishes from Skater come together in this special release dish series featuring My Neighbor Totoro with a Sakura (Cherry Blossom) design. Small Rice Bowl measures approx. 11cm in diameter and 5cm tall. Featuring a running Grey Totoro on the outside, and White Totoro on the inside, this bowl is a great size as a small rice bowl, for miso soup, or as a traditional wide Japanese teacup. MADE IN JAPAN. Made of Porcelain.
- Size approx: 4” inches tall
- Very small bowl
- Material: Porcelain
- Manufacturer: Bandai
- Made in Japan
- U.S. Release Date: January 2022
Pre-Orders Close June 14, 2021
Estimated To Ship January 2022
Ship date is an estimate and not guaranteed. Pre-order FAQ
Questions & Answers
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus + Ultimate Fan Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!