Naruto Manga Box Set (Vols 28-48)
This Naruto box set contains volumes 28-48 and features story and art by Masashi Kishimoto.
It's been more than two years since Naruto left to train with Jiraiya. Much has happened while he has been away, and new threats to the ninja world have emerged. Can Naruto prove his worth and rescue his friend Sasuke?
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in seperate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Add On The Rem Pix Brix For Only$5.99!
- Size: Approx 4 in tall (when built)
- Piece Count: 400 pieces
- Manufacturer: Pix Brix
Please note that the packaging for this product is a bit flimsy and will not arrive in pristine condition. We are working to improve it but rest assured the product inside will be perfect!