PRE-ORDER Ends 07 / 27
Naruto Shippuden - Neji Hyuga Nendoroid
Get More With Premium! Up to $25 off you purchase and access to unlimited ad-free anime! Learn more
Pre-Orders Close July 27, 2020
Estimated To Ship February 2021
Ship date is an estimate and not guaranteed. Pre-order FAQ
From the popular anime series "Naruto Shippuden" comes a fully articulated Nendoroid action figure of Neji Hyuga! He comes with three face plates including a standard expression, a combat expression from when he activates his Byakugan, and composed smiling expression.
An 8 Trigrams sheet that can be placed on the stand base and an 8 Trigrams 64 Palms effect part are included. Enjoy combining his parts to create all kinds of poses from the series! Be sure to display him with Nendoroid Hinata Hyuga (sold separately) and other Nendoroids from the Naruto Shippuden Nendoroid series!
- Size: Approx 4" inches tall
- Material: PVC, ABS non-scale articulated figure with stand included
- Manufacturer: Good Smile Company
- U.S. Release Date: February 2021
Questions & Answers
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!