Naruto Shippuden - Sasori Nendoroid
Get More With Premium! Up to $25 off you purchase and access to unlimited ad-free anime! Learn more
Estimated To Ship February 2021
Ship date is an estimate and not guaranteed. Pre-Order FAQ
PREORDERS CLOSE ON AUGUST 18th, 2020
"Heh... shall we begin?"
From the popular anime series "Naruto Shippuden" comes a Nendoroid of Sasori of the Red Sand, the ninja who defected from the Village Hidden in the Sand. He comes with three face plates including a standard expression, a combat expression, and a serious expression is included.
His Akatsuki cloak is removable, allowing you to display him with it on or off. Optional parts include his back blades and abdomen wire. A clear sheet featuring Sasori's puppet of the Third Kazekage is included as well! Be sure to add him to your collection!
- Size: Approx 4" inches tall
- Material: ABS, PVC
- Manufacturer: Good Smile Company
- U.S. Release Date: February 2021
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Questions & Answers
Coronavirus Impact On OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!